Ambra Palace in Rome
The Ambra Palace Hotel is situated among the Central Railway Station of Roma Termini, the Coliseum and the Church of S.Maria Maggiore, an area that, thanks to the Jubilee, has experienced deep urban changes.
Thanks to its services and position, the hotel is able to satisfy the needs of international travellers for both leisure and business reasons.
HOW TO REACH THE HOTEL
For clients trying to reach the hotel:
- At "Leonardo da Vinci" airport in Fiumicino we suggest the shuttle-train leaving every thirty minutes that comfortably reaches the Roma Termini railway station in 30 minutes. Alternatively it is possible to take a taxi-cab (45 minute ride).
- At "G.B. Pastine" airport in Ciampino we suggest a 30 minute taxi ride.
- At the railway station of Roma Termini we suggest to follow the directions to platform number 26-29 and then proceed towards the exit of Via Giolitti. The hotel is 5 minute walk away from there.
- By car, regardless of where you are coming from, we suggest you take the "ring road" (G.R.A. Grande Raccordo Anulare). Once on the ring road, take the A24 (Roma-L'Aquila highway) direction "Roma centro" that will lead you to "S.Giovanni Square". The hotel is less than 1 km away.
- The nearest underground stop is located in Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II (line A red)
- From the Roma Termini train station it is possible to choose line A (red) or line B (blue) in order to easily reach other locations in Rome.